Monday, November 05, 2007

I've been TAGGED!!

A friend from Paper Posies tagged me! Thanks Jill! So, I'm not sure how "wierd or interesting" it will be, but here goes..

7 weird and/or interesting things about ME:

1- I used to be so anal about keeping my house clean. I really couln't stand it when things got even cluttered! I've never been really organized, but I liked it when things were tidy and clean. NOW, there aren't many things LOWER on my priority list! I guess kids changed all that. I still LOVE it when my house is clean, but not enough to spend my free time cleaning ;)

2- I've always wished I was a morning person. I AM SO NOT A MORNING PERSON. In my next life, maybe. I'm a night owl for sure. It doesn't matter how little sleep I've had that day, at about seven or eight o'clock I get a second wind and that is when I am the most alert and productive! It takes me a couple of hours once I'm out of bed in the morning, to convince myself that I can get through the day and don't need 15 more minutes of sleep. It takes a couple of hours to stop rubbing my eyes and dragging myself around. I feel like crying when I have to set the alarm at night! And when the blasted thing goes off, well...

3- I've never really struggled with self confidence. I mean, I've had issues with feeling self conscious and shy and whatever, but I've never really lacked confidence and have what I think is a pretty healthy self image. I'm not blind, I know I'm overweight and I hear myself when I say dumb things. I'm constantly putting my foot in my mouth, but I've never been one to obsess about it. This is sometimes a blessing, and sometimes a curse.

4- I do wierd things in my head. I try to connect things that happen in my life with similarities, like even or odd numbers or similar colors or just weird things.. it's kind of hard to explain. I'm a little superstitious or maybe just crazy I guess.

5- Some of my long time friends will attest to this - I used to be somewhat of a comedian. I used to love to make people laugh! I would do crazy things in a group setting and you know how there's that line that you just don't cross in certain conversations, well I used to love to cross it and get a reaction out of people. I still do that a little bit, but not nearly as bad! I used to love to be the center of attention - so I'd do skits for school assemblies or whatever that I get sick just thinking about now! I was such a DORK! I'm glad that I've mellowed out that way, because I humiliated myself way too often.

6- I have one other soul mate besides my husband, and that's my cousin Missy. Even though she's actually 9 months older than me, and we're as different as two people can be, we have a scar along one side of our bodies where they surgically seperated us at birth. Here's the wierd part, it's been nearly three years since we've seen each other! That's neither weird, nor interesting, it just plain SUCKS!

7- Here's a really weird one.. Somehow, by some miracle of fate, despite my stupidity and lack of effort, all my faults and mistakes, I managed to meet and marry the most perfect man for me. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I feel it every day. There just could not possibly be another person who could love me like he does. I know it may sound naive and lame, but it is true and it's a miracle.

I TAG: Missy, Kami, Angie, Sarah, Natalie, Shelly, and Katie
THE RULES:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

1 comment:

Kami Banks said...

First, I am sorry about your piano. Hopefully, you will really be able to laugh about it someday. Second, I loved your interesting things about you. I will do your tag soon. I am not sure if you ever saw that I tagged you about a month or two ago. Sometime you'll have to do that tag. It is a different one. It is about your husband. Anyways, I hope all is well. Kami