These pictures are of the fire that started yesterday afternoon about a half of a mile behind our house. They were taken by a neighbor/ friend from the ward.
We were packing the car when we got word that the fire had been contained. Whew.. Pretty crazy huh??!!??
I can't even imagine being there right now! Having to pack everything up like that at a moment's notice. I'd be stressing big time! Glad everything is okay :)
James and I met on a blind date! We married only 5 months later. Now, 9 years of school, 4 apartments, 4 homes, 4 states and 4 kids later, we are managing to keep our heads above water! Somehow, we are still madly in love and hoping this blog will be a record of the highs, lows and everything in between. Thanks for visiting!
3 comments:
Isn't this so scary? I hate it! Glad the scare is over for some of us...Those pictures look familiar! ha ha...did you steal them from sarah?
Glad to hear you are all safe and sound. We were praying for you!
I can't even imagine being there right now! Having to pack everything up like that at a moment's notice. I'd be stressing big time! Glad everything is okay :)
Post a Comment