But enough about that. We did have the chance to enjoy Easter egg hunts and all the "hype" with the boys. Here are some fun photo's to share.


Charlie was a little egg hunting machine! You wouldn't believe how many kids there were in his age group - around 100? Anyway, he bull-dozed through them all and managed to get his fair share.
Someone brought a REAL bunny to the hunt and Charlie was in love. "Oh Momma - a bunny!" he kept saying, "LOOK! I pet it!" We had to pry him away from it to go visit the OTHER Easter bunny --
Of course, Dillon was TERRIFIED of the Easter bunny, so stayed as far away as possible inspecting his loot!
I can't believe I got these shots AFTER church on Sunday. They were so hungry and tired, but with James's help I think we got some really great ones. HOW CUTE ARE THEY??????





Though my passion for scrapbooking has been somewhat lacking lately, I managed to make these for the April Paper Posies Design Team gallery






4 comments:
super cute easter pics! your boys are adorable! and super congrats on getting to go to CA! your scrapbook pages are fabulous as usual. tell james we say howdy! xox
Okay, so I lost your blog address a long time ago and only JUST got it again so I had a lot to catch up on.....Dillon is super cute as always, Charlie is SOO BIG! and you're pregnant!!! WOW! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Fun fun fun fun fun! I know you're supposed to act neutral on this, but I so hope you have a girl!
And I have a blog too now, so if you want to get the latest on me and my fam, you can find my blog by clicking my account name.
Cute Easter pics by the way! Your boys are sooooo cute!
Cute all around the board. Glad you could get some stuff posted...did it take hours or what? :)
Oh my goodness! Kayli - I'm going to have to check out your blog!!
Yes Allie - it took me a couple of hours with a break or two in there when I got nautious ;)
Post a Comment