
SURPRISE! THIS is why I've been MIA lately... Cat's OUTTA the bag people!
I would like to formally apologize to my people that love me enough to check my blog regularily. I promise to blog as often as morning sickness will allow! Thanks for understanding! LOVE AND HUGS to you all :)
9 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations! How wonderful! How far along are you and what's your due date? Congrats, congrats, congrats!
YEAAAAA!!! I'm so happy for you! And, I am glad that you decided to come back to the blog world. :) :) Even if just to show us you "passed your test".. :) I hope you feel good enough to blog every so often. Congratulations! yahoo!!
I'm almost 10 weeks. Due the first of October. I know its early to be telling, but so many people know already b/c I've been so sick, I figured the rest of you might as well hear it from ME! Thanks for all the congratulations- we're pretty excited! Surprised, but excited ;)
So happy for you :) Glad to hear the news. Sorry I've been MIA too...just lots of birthday parties and then my friend Sam visiting for a few days. I'll resend those sites real soon and we'll make a plan (if you can handle it) :) Poor thing. Still....way happy. One of these days :)
Saving your pennies??? :) Just under 3 weeks!!
Yeah Al! I'm ready to shop. I'm making a list and checking it twice!
WHOA BABY! LOL! Little pun there. Congrats to you Jenny. I can't wait to see your new bundle of joy. Keep us all posted.
~Sonda
congrats!! :)
VERY COOL :) :) CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment