Under a bit of pressure to produce something with my AWESOME march Paper Posies kit, I sat down and 4 hours later had this to show for it! I was amazed. Not too shabby ;)

A little ironic, however, that the kit is very "boyish" (which I was ever so excited about before morning sickness) and I make a page about my sis and I! WHa? ;)



3 comments:
Mush or not, I love it! My favorite lo of yours yet! HUGS! Sonda
Love it Jenny. So so cute. Sisters are great. I have one that is my opposite too and I love the heck out of her. Even if she is Martha Stewart-ish.. :)
Thanks ladies.. yeah, my sis and I are complete opposites. I love her to death, though. Sometimes I wish I could run her life and make her decisions for her. She's far too naive and pretty, you know?
Post a Comment