The final selection comittee met and we're going to Jacksonville. It's Jacksonville Florida or BUST for the Mathews family. All I can say is that I'm DONE crying. I'm going to resolve myself to find some excitement and enthusiasm in this situation. I'm still not happy about it- don't get me wrong, I just don't see any other option. So, this is me- EXCITED AND ENTHUSIASTIC!!!
If I could find my digital camera I'd post a pic of me doing my very best excited and enthusiastic face for you. Too bad. ;)
I'm sending you all my warmest and happiest holiday wishes and hope your Christmas is safe and happy! Thank you all for your prayers comments and concerns in our behalf. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
way to go :)
Way to have a good attitude. You're doing better than I would. The good part is, you'll make friends wherever you go and I'm sure that you will love it then. :) MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Unless all Floridians have a strong hatred for people who have lived in Arizona. I'm just saying :)
Yeah right....not like Jenny?
Are you guys back home yet? I need some more photos
Post a Comment