Wednesday, November 01, 2006

no more "Blah Blah Blahg"?



Hi Jenny. It's Allie. I've hacked into your blog. I think it should be fixed. I got rid of your Cathy Z. link too since her blog is no more and it depresses me to see it every day. You owe me $8000 now. Ha ha. Ya right, you goof. Just don't be too surprised if you have the occasional surprise post from a mystery author (now that I know your password). Mwahh ha ha haha ha.

Also, did you know Lily could fly? :)

ETA: Yes, Allie Hoopes is my HERO! For months I've tried to get rid of my blog title in my banner, and it took her what like 5 minutes?! All this blogging stuff is thanks to her anyway. LOVE THE FLYING BUTTERFLY AL! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW THAT IS THE CUTEST CHILD I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE. HER MOM MUST BE HOT. CHECK OUT MY HOME PAGE.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jenny,
I enjoyed looking at your obsessions...I had to keep myself from adding to my own list. There are a few that have double http's though so they won't work just by clicking on them. Peace out.

Beth said...

Hey... LOOOOVE the new banner! So cute. I still need to learn how to do that.. Help me! :)