
Five minutes later...

Here are some fun pics from all the Halloween fun the last few days :)
Our little fireman.. Putting out the "fire" on our Hibiscus bush!

Dillon was a very cute little Peter Pan (although, even with the Peter pan logo on the costume people still confused him for Robin Hood)

My elderly counterpart (see Beth's blog for a photo of me) and our Boys in the Trunk or Treat parade!

For the Midwestern Halloween Festival, we dressed Charlie up in the Lederhosen that Dustin brought back for us from Austria. BIG HIT! He's the perfect little "German Boy" with the white/blonde hair and the blue eyes. He was hilarious to watch trick or treat, b/c he'd grab a piece of candy and "death-grip" it until he found something better. THEN he'd drop it in the bucket! :)

The two of them heading to the MWU Halloween Festival..

Click Here to see all the new November Design Team projects at PaperPosies!!



4 comments:
Cute cute. Halloween pictures are the best, aren't they? I just wonder what these little people think the day after when everything goes back to normal.
So cute! Loved the little German boy outfit.
WIERD.. I thought I put a comment on these pictures. I'll do it again! I wanted to say that I love the Halloween pictures too but my favorites are the ones of them in the chair. I love everyday sweet moments. :)
how funny! in grade school Cody dressed up as Robin Hood, and they wouldn't let him keep his bow & arrows at school, so people kept thinking he was Peter Pan all day! haha! cute cute pics!
Post a Comment