
Happy Birthday to my gorgeous and sweet sister-in-law Emma-Lee! This is a girl to whom I owe most of my greatest happinesses. 8 years ago next month she set me up on a blind date with her older, smokin' HOT brother James! There's not a day goes by that I'm not thankful to her for that.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMME! LOVE YA!
Here's a LO I did this week for ROUND 2 of Paper Posies "This is SO me" contest. It's going really well, and I'm LOVING being the PPPP- Paper Posies Party Person! It's so much fun! This week's challenge was to not use any cardstock. That may sound simple, but its NOT! Anyway - so far the entries are ROCKIN!!! CHECK THEM OUT!



1 comment:
Your sister-in-law IS adorable. And, who, I ask you, gets a boy that is "smokin' hot" AND can dance!! WHO?! ;) You're a lucky girl. And, by the way.. your LO (I'm practicing my scrapbook lingo) is sooo cute.
Post a Comment