
Hmmm I wonder where Charlie gets his good looks? Is it the Mathews side, or the Jones? Well this is a picture of my brother when he was close to Charlie's age -

Here's me at 2 years old. Still think it's the Mathews' side? Hahaha!

I thought I'd post a page that I did yesterday for this week's round of "This is SO me." The challenge is "back to the future" to scrap about your past or your future. This is me at age 9. It's the WORST school picture I ever had and that's just why I chose it. It was an awkward year for me in many respects and the journaling is a list of things I would tell my nine-year-old self if I could.
This is a picture Dillon drew of himself a few months ago that I have saved. I didn't really know what to do with it until one of the DT members from PaperPosies posted a layout she did of HER son's self portrait! I thought this was PERFECT! So here's my version!



3 comments:
OOOh, Jenny.. your "I would tell her" LO made me get a little teary. I remember those painful years. :) And, that is funny that you posted old pictures today. I am working on a post with the SAME kinda stuff. :) crazy. And, btw.. my b-day is the 20th.. girls night out? :)
Many that charlie kid is going to be good looking, just like his uncle. No need to mention which- we all know beauty currently resides in New York city
Alissa says: Maybe sometime when you go back to disneyland, we can do something fun together with your mom, dad, and dillon
Post a Comment