Monday, July 17, 2006



His evil plan was FOILED!
Charles has been a little devil lately! He's notoriously naughty, but the last few days have been extraordinary! He gets into the dog food several times a day, but a few days ago, he dumped the ENTIRE bucket out. He then poured all the dog water all over the dog food and was playing in it. When I came in and saw the mess, Ghira got nervous that I was going to get mad at HER and she PEED all over the already soggy mess!! Charlie has figured out how to unzip my purse, and yesterday he had 5 sticks of big red gum in his mouth by the time I caught him! He knows how to climb up onto the kitchen table now, and was in the act of trying to do just that when, from the other room I heard his whines. I couldn't find him at first. I looked all over. Then I heard, "MAMA"...... "OWIE" ..... and finally saw his little foot hang off the end of the chair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe the spaces these little kiddos can fit into! Lily has become a climber as well. Up and down and up and down all day long. Cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen Pen,

Casey lived on Puppy Chow for the first 2 years of his life. It isn't so bad, he only barks occasionally.