Sunday, July 09, 2006

BACK at last! Had a wonderful visit with family and now it's back to the daily grind! Missing James who is RI attending Officer's training for the navy. The saddest thing is watching how much the boys miss him. I'm trying to look at the bright side, but the only thing I can think of is that the bathroom stays pretty clean! Got to take my Mom to the Grand Canyon on the way home. It was as beautiful and majestic as ever. Especially with all the rainy weather!

Charles and Dillon had a blast playing with cousins and grandparents and unlces and aunts and all sorts of people. The highlight for me was attending a live session at the SLC temple with my brother's and mom. Unforgettable. See you in TWO Nate!!!


Here's something fun... long, but fun!






Name On Birth Certificate: Jennifer Jones
Nicknames: Jenny Penny, Yenny, Jooney
School: Utah State University
Location: here
Email address: Yes
Color of eyes: blue/green
Hair color: light blonde
Shoe Size: 8 (8 ½ when I'm pregnant)
You live with: too much testosterone in the house!
-----------------------------------HAVE YOU EVER--------------------------------Missed school because it was raining: No… that’s something they do here in AZ, though- hahaha.
Put a body part on fire for amusement: Heck no… I'm actually rather intelligent.
Been hurt emotionally: Heck yes…
Had an imaginary friend?: Many.
Cried during a Movie?: almost every movie/TV show I've ever seen, even several commercials.
Ever thought an animated character was hot?: Oh ya… Prince Philip- from Sleeping Beauty
Been on stage: Purity Dean, in “Pure as the Driven Snow” and several times for Drill Team… yes, I was in drill team.
Been sarcastic: No. Never.
--------------------------------------FAVORITES------------------------------------Shampoo: Nutri-Ox
Soap: Lever 2000 – has been since childhood!
Color/shade: I'm a lover of all shades of blue and, I'm actually a "BLUE" personality type too.
Cartoon Characters: I'm a Looney Toones gal.
Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper
Movie: The latest is The Lake House – saw it yesterday and sobbed like a baby…
Ice Cream: Yes, please.
Subject: Always liked English and Psycology
Animals: Our Chocolate Cocker Spaniel – Ghirardelli.
Silver or gold: Yes, please
Diamond or pearl: Yes, please.
Chocolate or Vanilla: Double Chocolate and YES, please.
---------------------------------------RIGHT NOW-----------------------------------Wearing: PJ pants and pink T-shirt – hair up and bare foot! Sounds sexy eh?
Talking to: Talked to James for over an hour a little while ago on the phone.
-----------------------------------IN THE LAST 24 HRS----------------------------Cried: Yes, twice… I won’t get into it!
met some one new: Yes, a funny old lady at the movies – one of those cute purple clothes, red hat ladies. She cracked me up trying to make sense of the movie! hehe
---------------------------------------BELIEVE IN-------------------------------------yourself: Used to more than I do now, unfortunately.
tooth fairy: I think the previous answer applies to this one too…
ghosts: In some form or another, for sure!
ufo's: um, not sure, really. I would like to think there are such things as aliens and other worlds etc.
Do you belive in soul mates?: I believe people can BECOME soul mates.
----------------------------------FRIENDS AND LIFE-------------------------------
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?: Husband
Like anyone?: LIKE lots of people
Best friends: Several… I'm very lucky to have lots of great friends.
Person you have u known the longest of ur friends: My cousin Missy – she’s nine months older than me.
Who is the loudest: ME
Who's the weirdest: ME.
Who has seen you cry: Oh, gosh all of them I'm sure (roll-eyes)
What is the best feeling in the world: Love (giving birth to a new baby – that kind of love)
------------------ABOUT GUYS FOR GIRLS TO FILL OUT-----------------
Boxers or briefs: Well, a different variety that is mostly white.
Long or short hair: Short
Dark or Light Hair: It’s light
Good or bad guy: He’s great.
Hat or No Hat: Now I can really tell that this was written by about a 14-year-old girl who apparently sets herself on fire and is very particular about her bf’s. (Allie Hoopes wrote that and I couldn’t delete it… hahahaha)
Rugged or sporty: Neither… Scrawny and sweet, more on the sporty side, but ruggedly handsome.
Accent or not? He’s got an American accent!?!?
Tan?: Yes but only on his neck and forearms and bottom half of his legs
Tall or Short: TALL
-------------------------FOR EVERYONE TO FILL OUT------------------------
Sunset or sunrise: Sunset - Love AZ sunsets. The only sunrise I've seen that I'll never forget was from the deck of the cruise ship on my honeymoon. Breathtaking ocean sunrise.
Have you ever gone skinny dipping: YES
Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone: Yes- my left leg, right collar bone, and several toes.
Rain, sun or snow?: LOVE rain, LOVE snow – After living here in AZ so long, not a big fan of too much sun.
How is the weather right now?: HOT
Do u like cookies?: Do I breathe? Do dogs bark? Does the sun shine? Is this getting long?
What makes you happy? My family
2 shy 2 ask some 1 out?: 2 kewl to speek ‘r’ tipe n this cr8ive way (gotta give Allie the credit for that one too! You’re crackin’ me up Allieoopa!)
Ever Been Kissed?: Yes, I especially like the slobbery baby kisses
Who will respond to this email fastest?: Fast is relative since it takes like an hour to fill this silly thing out! I'll say Haley.

3 comments:

Celia said...

Love the Q & A!!!! Off to do it!!! :P

Anonymous said...

The comment I left on the following post was meant for this one. Very nice and well worth the time...even if your house got trashed by your children while you were typing it and not watching their every move. :) Just wanted to say.....NICE BANNER......LOVE THE MUSIC......and all that

Anonymous said...

too funny. i love seeing what you and Yah-mus are up to..you crazy kids.