I have to say a HUGE thank you to the dozens of people who have inspired and encouraged me to take this leap. I feel so good about it and so blessed to have so much positive support!
There are lots of new ideas and products on the website. I've also got a "Grand Opening" special on right now- by 3 get the 4th FREE!!!
I've got the link to your right and here it is again just in case

I'm always open to constructive criticism/ help/ new ideas. PLEASE feel free to send me some feedback!



9 comments:
I LOVE your site and your stuff! So cute! It really is such a fun business...you will love it! Let me know if you have questions about anything or where to find certain stuff. Good luck!!!
I saw big news and thought your were pregnant!! I love all your bows, I just don't think Jackson would appreciate them. I told all my friends with girl, maybe I'll get a girl next : ) Good luck and tell James Hi!
those bows are super cute. if i had a wee girl, i'd be your best customer!! good luck with the new adventure!
I checked out your Bowtique Chic. It is so awesome, and I am so impressed. I think this is a perfect business for you. You are so creative and I think this will be a big success for you. Loves, Kami
Congrats on the new business Jenny, how exciting! I love all your cute girly accessories! Too bad I'm having a boy this time or I'd definetly be ordering! :)
Love your stuff. You are so creative and have great taste! I'll for sure be placing an order for my new arrival.
have you heard of etsy? I think you would do great on etsy.com
super cute! if ever i have a girl i'm definitely heading in your direction!
Jenny I am loving the bows and I have a great need for them as well! I will be there soon and I am excited to get some from you! Apparently we are not going to be in the same ward but we will be in touch! We are moving on the other side of Vandegrift and the Asays are moving wards as well. Maybe you know all this anyway see you soon!
Post a Comment