Honestly, though, could we ever really get enough of this? I don't think so.
Dillon said the dinner prayer over our dutch oven potatoes last night. Here's the jist of it:
"Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for this day.
Thank You for our blessings.
Please bless this food to make us healthy and strong.
Thank You for making our world healthy and safe.
Please bless that no one will litter.
Bless that Santa won't see us do naughty stuff.
Thank you for this most wonderful and beautiful weather.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."
Simple. To the point - but covering a few very important and relevant issues.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Perfect. I hope Santa ignores my naughty-ness this year also. :)
I miss those prayers.
I love Dillon pray. Kids have the sweetest heart. It also looks like you and James had a super fun trip. I am glad the two of you had a little get away. Loves
What a sweet spirit! I love the stuff kids throw into the prayers. Too cute!
Hey Jenny! I found your blog! Check mine out, if you scroll down into I think October you can see some pictures of Ghira. I actually update about her often. She is my life after all.... Good to catch up on your life!
"out of the mouths of babes"! Don't they teach us so much with their SIMPlICITY? I haven't been able to see your blog in a few months, so it was so amazing to see how your kids had changed! Those boys have shot up and Annabelle looks so different! What a fun mom you are!
Post a Comment