Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I {heart} these little girls

Just showing off my nieces :) I get to see them in T-minus 3 days and counting!!











As for SYTYCD.. I was really really bummed that Rayven left the show. I was so excited to see what a contemporary ballerina could do in the format of this show. Oh well :( I liked her and Jamie's dance, but it wasn't awesome. Most of the others really were awesome. Keep dancin' Rayven!! You're amazing!!

While we're on the subject of cool TV shows... Did anyone watch the CBS show JERICHO? I caught a bit of one episode when it was on, but didn't discover my love for it until a few weeks ago. If you like "End of the World" Scifi.. check out this series. CBS booted it after just 2 seasons! I don't know what they were thinking! CBS- Jericho

I'll be absent for a couple of weeks on a much needed vacation! I feel like I've run a marathon today getting ready for it. I could sleep like a rock on a metal bench at a Aerosmith concert- I'm soooo tired!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I get to see you all? Will you be coming up this far? Or only as far as Hanksville?

Angie said...

I haven't read blogs in awhile, so I just now read your SYTYCD comments. I'm totally loving the show. I LOVED LOVED LOVED the dance to "No Air" (not sure the names of the dancers) last week. I'm just sitting down to watch this week's episodes. I'm glad to have a fellow fan!

Lacy said...

O.k., I don't know you and you don't know me, but I LOVE sytycd, so I had to comment :) I was bummed about Ravyn as well, and as far as this last Wed went I thought the decion to cut Marquis or wahtever his name was, was very poor. I was also bummed about susie, she was the mormon girl right? She actually lives in the same town as my sister. AND that one bruentte that almost made it to the top 20 but got cut because she didn't have enough personality when she wasn't dancing, is my nieces dance instructor! cool huh? ok, that's probably enough comment from a stranger :)

Jess and Jer said...

Those girls are so stinkn' cute! Love the picts!

Jenny said...

Hey Jenny,
I hope you don't think I'm a stalker, but I found your blog through Amy Smart (who I'm guessing found mine through my cousin Stacie). Anyway your family is darling and I'm definitely in love with SYTYCD too! My mom thinks I'm wierd, like I'm trying to relive the glory days. Which I'm not, I just am thoroughly entertained.
Drop me a line sometime,
Jenny (Wallis)