Last night was a complete success. He did his thing right before bed and while I was up feeding Annabelle at 4:00 am, I heard him frantically race to the potty! Dry Shrek undies and dry sheets makes mommy a happy gal. We'll see how it goes, but for now- SUCCESS!!!
I've been entertaining guests all last week and we did some really fun stuff, but I'm a loser and never ONCE remembered to bring my camera :( LOSER! My mom finally bought a disposable one and as soon as those are developed, I promise to post them! My dad came last Monday and spent a day just hanging out. My Mom, Aunt and Grandma came for a few days too. They parked the trailer in front of my house and enjoyed the G O R G E O U S California weather and sights. We went to the ocean, the farmer's market, saw the Carlsbad flower fields, Strawberry fields and shopping centers. I got a babysitter one night as the four of us and Annabelle (four generations) painted the town one night. We had a ridiculous amount of fun, and an even more ridiculous amount of food!!!
We also spent a couple of days this last week at the hospital - one day for Dillon's check up then the next day for Annabelle's 6 mo. well check and to RE-CAST Dillon's left arm. He was taking a bath and for a split second forgot that his arm was in a cast and reached under the water to grab a toy! That's all it took and he had to have all his friends and teacher re-sign it.


I hate to say it, but I think these broken arms of Dillon's have made him kind of lazy. He seems to feel entitled to my slavery and sympathy 24/7. He's also discovered the casts make great weapons and just this morning gave Charlie a bloody lip. Hopefully they can cut off the attitude when they cut off the casts!!
I took the month of March off from Paper Posies due to scheduling conflicts, but had some time later in the month to attend a crop with a good friend. Here are some of the fruits of that fun evening and one tiny sneak peek of one of my April kit projects! I LOVE THE APRIL KIT!




I am so excited because in May it will be Paper Posies' 3rd anniversary and there will be SO MUCH going on! We are hard at work getting it all put together already. It's going to be nuts over there.. prizes, games, contests, celeb. chats, and sooo much more! You'll all have to check it out!
I've also been working on Annabelle's baby book and will be finished with it very soon, I hope. Speaking of the little thing, She's 6 months old now and looking more and more like a big baby. She's 18 pounds and 27 inches- 90th percentile across the board. She only has about 2 tablespoons of rice cereal and a half of a tiny jar of baby food other than breastmilk each day. She's one healthy girl!!




9 comments:
So happy for you that potty training is DONE!---hopefully!!! Very cute scrapbook pages and as always very cute little (or not so little) Annabelle!!! :)
Way to go on the potty training!! What a feat! Your kids are so extra cute!!
Jenny,
I so appreciate the time you took to help me out with the reservations. After talking to my husband (a much better man then I) we decided to wait are rightful turn. Thanks anyway for your help.
So I'm a complete novice to the whole digital scrapbooking thing. I worked a lot with photoshop on my masters thesis, but just started using it for scraping. Are your pages digital? What is the paper posie that you refered to? I've had a lot of fun so far and found digital to be a lot faster for me then paper scraping. Your pages are so cute. You'll have to tell Kami to let me know the next time you get together so I can actually meet you. Thanks again, Vicky
Congrats on the potty training. What a happy day! This is one of my least favorite parts about raising little kids. So much stress and mess.
Hooray for potty training. Did you do the happy dance? :) Annabelle is ADORABLE in these pictures! You do the cutest things with your digital scrapbooking!
Such a great site, I'm so glad I called you! I love that you incorporated your scrapbooking into it and of course your kids are so adorable! We haven't seen Annabelle in a while, she's getting so big!
oh wow! She is SO big... look at those blue eyes! I remember when I had both of my arms casted my mom would make me wear bread bags in the tub!
I didn't know you where a blogger? Kelly showed me. Your little girl is so adorable love the big blue eyes.
Hey, Jenny!
I love that you can find people through blogs and take little peeks into what they are up too!! I can't belive you have 3 kiddo's! They are soooo adorable!! That is super cool that you live in Oceanside. We have family up there and visit often. Do you love southern Cali?? We should get together and play! Your blog is so cute, I love it! Good to hear from you. :)
Post a Comment