We may or may not be sluffing Stake Conference... James is on call and I'm not exactly up to managing the three of them on metal chairs in a gym for 2 hours!
Speaking of James - here's a cute one for you to watch at work Honey...
Hey Jenny, this is Holly (Thompson) Smith. I linked to your blog through Shanda (Hart) Baldwin's blog. I haven't seen you in such a long time! I'm happy to see you guys are doing well, and your family is sooooo cute!!! I'm going to link you to my blog if that's okay so I can check back often. My blog is justinandhollyfam.blogspot.com if you want to check us out. Take care!!
Hey Jenny -- thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You're right, it is so much fun finding old friend's blogs and seeing what they are up to. Your kids look darling! Keep checking in! Jami
James and I met on a blind date! We married only 5 months later. Now, 9 years of school, 4 apartments, 4 homes, 4 states and 4 kids later, we are managing to keep our heads above water! Somehow, we are still madly in love and hoping this blog will be a record of the highs, lows and everything in between. Thanks for visiting!
6 comments:
I love your header on your blog. The pictures are adorable.
So sweet! I hear you about the whole stake conference thing-sounds like a nightmare to me!!!
Hey Jenny, this is Holly (Thompson) Smith. I linked to your blog through Shanda (Hart) Baldwin's blog. I haven't seen you in such a long time! I'm happy to see you guys are doing well, and your family is sooooo cute!!! I'm going to link you to my blog if that's okay so I can check back often. My blog is justinandhollyfam.blogspot.com if you want to check us out. Take care!!
Jenny I didn't notice your banner until just now and I LOVE it! You are so good at all that designy stuff.
I'm looooving the new banner as well!!! So so so cute.
Hey Jenny -- thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. You're right, it is so much fun finding old friend's blogs and seeing what they are up to. Your kids look darling! Keep checking in!
Jami
Post a Comment