

James, Dillon and I put the rocker together yesterday which was the last little bit! The room, at least, is all ready for her! I have had so much fun putting it all together despite my decorating limitations :)

The other project this week, was to organize my scrapbooking desk. It may not look all that tidy to you, but BUH LEEEEVE you me it looks a lot better than it did. I think it's totally workable now and truly it is organized (in my own organized chaotic way).
I would venture to say that tomorrow is going to be one of my life's most memorable days.. or at least most heart wrenching. I can NOT believe Dillon starts Kindergarten tomorrow. I KNOW that I've said this 1000 times, but c'mon - its a BIG DEAL! He's totally ready. We met his teacher, we washed all his uniforms and set out the ones for tomorrow, we've packed the backpack (with a notebook, crayons and pencils) and even planned what we'll pack in his snack sack. Whew. Now I just have to somehow "get there" mentally. I've already warned him about how much I'm going to cry and he thinks I'm crazy. I even get to go with him for the whole time tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll be choking back tears the whole time. I have a friend who said sending off her cute little daughter to school this year was harder than giving birth to her! Now, I don't know about that, but I feel where she's coming from.

For Dillon's Soccer Camp, we dyed his hair purple for "Wacky Wednesday." The coaches encouraged them to come with crazy hair and hats and boy did they! Dillon's was mild compared to some of the kids. His little friend, Lucas, did the Sanjaya mohawk.. it was adorable! Buuuuuuut, it was supposed to be a "washes out in 8-10 washes" type of a thing and well, after dozens of washes, a trip to the ocean and several trips to the pool, his hair is STILL a lovely shade of pink! I was hoping it would be all out before school started, but it's not too horribly noticable - only to those who know how blonde he normally is.
So, wish me (and Dillon) luck and you can start anticpating all those cute "First day of School" pictures and pages in upcoming posts ;)



8 comments:
That is probably the cutest baby room ever. Decorating limitations whatever!!!
Lichelle
I love Annabelle room. You did such a great job. All you need now is the baby:) Also you office/craft room look so organized. You should come and use your organizing skills in our office:) Anyways, good luck tomorrow. I hope all goes well, and that Dillon enjoys school. Sorry, about not getting you called back yesterday. It was a crazy busy day. Brett was on call, so you know how that goes. Then in the afternoon we meet some families in our ward at the beach. Did you guys end up going to the beach? Did you have a good time? Well, I look forward to seeing the post on Dillon's first day. Kami
for cute! Excited much about having a girl?? :) Your space looks great...following some super organization tips or what?!?! Wow, I'm a dork. For a second I thought you had some cool colory thing happening in that photo, until I read it. Purple hair. Fun fun fun. And I'd LOVE to finally take loads of good photos of you guys. It's never quite worked out enough, just in little bits. Have to talk to Derek about a CA vacation ;) Unless you guys are coming to Utah sometime.
LOVE the baby room.. it looks SO CUTE .. you would never know you HAD limitations. I love it!!!! And, about the first day of school... I don't know why, but I get emotional thinking about everyone ELSE'S kid going to school this year.. HOW THE HECK am I gonna get through my own kid next year? I am waaaay too emotional for this sort of thing. NOTE TO SELF: Look into home-schooling so she never leaves my side.
Let us know how it goes.. :)
What an adorable room! I'll have to hire you if we ever have a girl :). Good luck with the first day of school!
Darling nursery! I'm so excited for you-I can't wait to one day have another girl!!! Good luck to you and Dillon! As sad as it is, it is so much fun. I have loved watching Ally grow and change SO much in only 2 weeks! What a big milestone! He looks so darling and I love, love the purple hair! I can't wait to hear how the first day went-I'm sure he is loving every second (even though you probably don't)! Keep us updated!!
Love the room. It's so very cute. Can't wait to see what this little gal is going to look like! How did everyone survive the 1st day of school?
Jen it turned out so cute. Little girls are wonderful. I have been looking at your blog for a while now and I would like to send you mine..but it is blocked so I need your email. Mine is phelps2kids@yahoo.com. Thanks Ashlee Phelps
Post a Comment