Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Something that made me jump up and down!



Check out this adorable dress that ALLIE made for Annabelle!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH Allie!! It's just too cute and I can't wait to see her in it! I have this cute little cardigan that will match it, but I absolutely must go out NOW and find a some matching shoes, a bow and maybe even a bracelet ;)

Last Wednesday we got a call from the bishopric and were asked to speak SUNDAY. I was STRESSED OUT about it, but I am happy to report that it went really well. We were so blessed b/c James actually got to sleep during his call shift Saturday night, then finish his talk in the knick of time when he got home. I was so nervous up until right before I spoke, then had that old familiar calm come over me, and (sigh) didn't even cry at all until right before I was done. Also, there was a musical number but James still had JUST enough time for his talk. So it went GREAT... well, that is if you don't count Charlie yelling out the "S" word during the sacrament.

Honestly, and I tried to explain this to James, I think it's hereditary. We don't swear at home. I only every so often swear in my pillow, so I don't know where he learned it. BUT, that's kinda my point.. he didn't! It's totally hereditary. We come from a long line of truckers and farmers and I think it's just built in to his vocabulary! He hasn't said the other bad word he used to say in a long time and that one was way worse, so that's good ;)

Dillon started a British Soccer camp yesterday... SO CUTE! These real British soccer players come and do the cutest camp for them and Dillon is WAY into it! He's on team Scotland and he's learning, not only the rules and game of soccer, but all about "toad in the hole" and "Bangers and mash" and all that funny British stuff. Tomorrow they are supposed to come with crazy hair or a crazy hat for "Wacky Wednesday." Then Friday is the World Cup and closing ceremony. I love having a little boy in sports. Its as fun as I always imagined it would be! And isn't he CUTE??!!




That's the hospital where James works in the background of the first picture. He watches from his office on the third floor when he gets break time. :)

Doctor's appointment Wednesday. I'm getting nervous b/c I am meeting a lot of other pregnant moms who are going LATE. I mean third and fourth babies and they're going like a week late at least! They simply do not induce here - not until at least 41 weeks. If I begin to show signs of high blood pressure or toxemia, then yes, they'll induce me. Is it wierd to want to have those problems?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaay! Remember how I wanted you to have a girl? Yep. Glad you are. She'll be cute :)

Beth said...

Looooooooove the Allie dress. :) It will be ADORABLE on Annabelle. I don't know if Allie should have posted about special ordering dresses because now we're all going to overwhelm her with orders... :) Must be nice to be so WANTED. ha ha! And, to answer one of your questions, YES, Dillon is WAAAAY CUTE. I love him playing soccer.. SO CUTE. Gracie is doing soccer in the fall.. too bad they can't be on the same team :)

(P.S. Good job being so faithful on your Tuesday posts. I totally look forward to them every week)

Anonymous said...

LOVING the Allie dress. So adorable. Dillon playing soccer is so dang cute. I'm looking forward to that with Bradoc. Looking forward even more to a little padded envelope to show up in my mailbox!!!! BLESS YOU!!

Anonymous said...

Can you hardly believe that you are having a girl. You will love it. It is so fun to dress them. I dress all my girls in all the clothes I wish I could wear. Every time we see a cute baby girl outfit Brynn always wants to buy it for Dillon new little baby sister. Ever since she came to your house and saw all the baby girl stuff, she has been talking about you having a baby. I am happy I will be close enough to see you and sweet Annabelle. Love ya, Kami