Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Annie!


We hosted a birthday "Tea Party" celebration in honor of Annabelle's 3rd birthday! It turned out really cute and the kids had lots of fun despite the unseasonably HOT weather. Here's what the invitations looked like:





I wish I had photos of the kids playing our little game! They had to walk balancing a book on their head wearing high heals! I should mention that the heals were optional for the male guests ;0)

The girls all got tutu's and jewelry as party favors. YES I made them all (with help from James who is quite proud of his contribution). I love making cute girly things! The boys got Star Wars goody bags.




The two "biggest hits" were:

the "pupcakes"






and the bouncy castle, of course!







SCORE!!







Saying goodbye. All good things must come to an end!

2 comments:

Amy B. Jones said...

She is so darling jen! The whole party was adorable!

millie said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! the skirts are great Jenny! I know we haven't been gone all that long, but Annabelle's hair is getting sooo long!