Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The scariest thing about Halloween..

Here's our Halloween possey- Butterfly, X-Wing pilot, and Luke Skywalker.


Can you tell she's about to sneeze? ;)

To me, the scariest thing about Halloween is that it may not always be this FUN!  In the future I just know I'll look back and miss these days so much.  



I can't imagine a Halloween without hours and hours of careful consideration and preparation of costumes...




Pumpkin carving get-togethers





Spooky decorations



Lots and lots of laughs







The SECOND scariest thing about Halloween, is this --------->



GIANT basket of leftover candy!  Ahh!



At this year's "Trunk or Treat"  Charlie actually won an award for "Best Costume!"  He was so excited, and frankly had been predicting a win all along.  ;0)


 Thanks to Debbie Stone for her awesome costume-making and sewing-instruction skills!  


**Warning: Off-topic Sub-post!***

One day last week, Annabelle grabbed me by the hand and said in her cute 2 year old voice, "C'mere Mommy! I show you!" She took me to the foyer where I saw her dolls and Charlie's friend "Skelly" situated against the wall like so --->



She says to me, "Dey's naughty. I put time-out."



(GIGGLE and SIGH)

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Love the costumes, especially Charlie, he is a riot! Halloween is the greatest! :)

millie said...

annie is so cute! what a fun story. i love the costumes. great job! you might have to share your talent with me.

The Krolak Family said...

Annie is getting SO big! Where has the time gone? Miss you girl!