
I've got an idea.... up until the finale, NO ONE VOTE FOR PHILIP!! I want to watch him do a solo every week! Its not fair that we have to see him struggle with these other styles when he's so unbelievably and INSANELY talented in his own! Am I right??
A couple of thoughts about week 4:
#1- Brian Friedman's alien routine.... :( I LOVE this choreographer, but this was not my favorite. I'm (in the word's of the great Mary M.) "left feeling just a bit disappointed." C'mon Brian! You've gotta bring something awesome next time! PLEEEEEEZ
#2- MORE Dancing.... LESS talking and playful bantering! I'm getting annoyed by the judges and Cat and all the "blah blah blah.'' I'm really not in a bad mood, or anything, I'm just sayin.
#3- I have officially declared MELISSA as my favorite to win Season 5. AHHHhhhhh!!!! That "pas de deux" was "pas de fantastique!" It made me want to dig through dusty boxes and find my old pointe shoes! Just to look at them, of course. :0)
Here's my top 5 (and this was HARD to decide on):
1- Melissa
2- Philip
3- Randi
4- Ade
5- Jeanine/ Evan
#4- Next week lets not vote for Randi and Evan either. I think we really need a dose of Evan's super cool style. America NEEDS to see him do his thing. Randi hasn't really had the chance to do her thang either. It would be cool..... assuming that the judges wouldn't do something radical and eliminate them. I guess it might not be worth it. :(
GO MELISSA!!!



4 comments:
I was soooo bummed my Tvio didn't record then end!! Can you believe that!!?? I only saw Karla dance and that's it! No fair! I'm getting so attached to all of them and am sad to see anyone go from now on. They are all SOOOO good. I have many favorites that's for sure I like Melissa, Jeanine, kayla and randi for my fav girls and Brandon,Phillip and evan for da' boys. Such a good season!!
I love your SYTYCD posts! I love Melissa but Jeanine is my favorite! I am so glad to see that someone loves it as much as I do. I teach dance on Wed nights til 7pm 15 minutes away from my house so as pathetic as I am I go to the gym (thats just 2 blocks away from the studio) and watch it on the elliptical and bike THATS how pathetically addicted I am
The funny thing is...when you go see the live taping of the show...the commentary is MUCH MUCH longer. It's ridiculous. It got to the point that people started sitting down on the floor during the judges comments because they talked too much. They edit A LOT!
You got it right about Philip. He is so awesome! And Melissa is amazing. I got so behind in watching it (I'm actually catching up on like 3 weeks' worth of shows as I type this.) Aren't you so glad it's going to be on again this fall?
Post a Comment