Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter "Outtakes," trip to ER

I thought I'd share my kids' Easter photo "Outtakes" this year. To be 100% honest, that's about all there were. We had like one decent photo out of 90 or so! My little Belle and Charlie will NOT cooperate. My talented photographer friend Millie is going to begin to refuse to even try to get photos of them!






Ok... we might have gotten ONE good one after all :)



We had a really fun time decorating eggs with some other resident friends and then having an Easter egg hunt at their house (which incidentally sits on an 11 acre orchard!).




Here's a funny coincidence, last Easter Sunday, Dillon went to the ER with two broken arms. THIS Easter Sunday, Charlie went into the ER with Serum Sickness (they think... still not sure)! Check out these fun photos ------>





Looks like he had the crap beat out of him or something, but really he had some crazy allergic reaction to a virus (again... they think) which caused him to break out into hives, followed by swelling, stiffness, high fever, and PURPLENESS of the joints. Poor kid. He was pretty miserable, but still adorable :)

4 comments:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

That is the CUTEST bow that annabelle is wearing EVER!! I still want to order lots more bows from you...I totally slacked off this year and procrastinated gettings Ellas Easter dress etc. But that bow you made annabelle would have matched her dress perfectley. Dang, I wish I would have got it together earlier!! Boo-hoo. You will be hearing from me soon! As well as me sending my lil' beans pictures of your cute, cute bows!

PS you are one talented lady at scrapbooking. Do you do all those by hand?? wow. I just do digital but yours are SOOO AMAZING!!

Missy said...

Leave it to your family to make it an event. You have your hands as full as I do! LOVE YA!

Unknown said...

can i just say- you are the most amazing scrapbooker EVER! i just sat here for like ten minutes and watched your slideshow... is this paper scrapbooking or are you digital? if digital, where do you print it- and how did you get so ridiculously awesome at it???

emandtrev said...

The pictures are adorable! Your poor little Charlie! I still get compliments everywhere I go on the bows you made for me. I love, love them!