Monday, December 01, 2008

Two down, two to go!

I feel like the holidays begin on Halloween, so theoretically, they're half over! I can't believe December is already here! Here's a re-cap of the last couple of weeks....

A trip to the beach the day before Thanksgiving? Why not?





I'm so happy with my new Canon Powershot SX110 IS. Look at these amazing photos- and here's the kicker- NO PHOTOSHOP!!!












We had somewhat of a different Thanksgiving- in that for the first time, we stayed home and had it here with some relatives that were visiting the area. It turned out to be lots of fun and YUMMY too! James' brother, Shawn did the Turkey....



...... it was perfection!

His wife Kathy, her parents, brother and his family were all there. We spent a lot of time getting to know them when we lived in AZ, so it was great to get to see them and spend time with them again. The boys LOVE hanging with their "cousins."

The other night, the boys and I sat down to write their letters to Santa. Before we mail them, I thought I'd post them. They're so cute! And... grandparents... here's some good ideas if you're wondering what to get them! (wink wink)


3 comments:

Holly said...

Those letters are adorable! What a fun tradition!

Angie said...

First of all, NO freaking way! I just bought that exact camera!!! I had to special order it though because they were out of stock. I had every intention of getting the Canon Rebel, but when I got to looking at all the cameras, I actually liked the SX110 IS better! I had absolutely no recommendation at all. I was by myself. The lady couldn't really tell me anything about it. So knowing that you have it and LOVE it makes me feel AWESOME cuz I totally value your taste. Sweet. I'm so excited. I'm glad to hear you love it because I was kind of nervous. I really hope I get it soon :)

Also, I love that you and James got to go to SF. And Pierce? How cool is that? Your scrapbook pages look so so cute, as always!

Love ya!

Natalie said...

LOVE, LOVE those pictures! Your baby girl is so big now!!
Happy bday yesterday (right??). Hope you had a good one!