Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I finally did it!!

I finally customized my blog and now it's all so much easier! Happy i am. (yoda)

Like the banner? I made it a couple of months ago and due to technical difficulties have not been able to get it uploaded... 'til now! The size is still off a little, but I'll work on that. Want an updated belly pic? Well, whether you do or not, here it is, and wow look at the expression on my face! Thanks for taking this photo Dillon- you did a great job ;)

******CAUTION*******



I seriously cannot believe I just posted that. Oh well. If you read this blog, you probably loved me before I was this gigantic and fat-footed. Thanks.

I had been counting down the days for months to the release of the following book. In fact, I had a copy reserved and went and picked it up early in the morning the day it came out (July 21). Since that day it has sat here... untouched.... until last night. I just couldn't get myself to start it, knowing that once it was over it was O V E R. you know?



Well, I finally started it- read 4 chapters and wowza! It's going to be tough to put it down now SOOOOOOOO suspenseful. Love it and LOVED the Order of the Phoenix movie too. If you've already read it, please reassure me that after you finished you didn't just sink into a deep depression??!!??!!



Last Thursday James turned 30!!! It was quite warm that day, like 88 degrees, and without AC in the house we were miserable. SOOooo I broke out the ol' Slip N' Slide! Got some great pics of the kids.... ALL THREE OF THEM!!! ;) 30 goin' on 13 let me tell ya!




I think I grinned the entire time I edited these photos! I wish I'd have taken this next one about a milisecond later b/c Dillon crashed into James and Charlie and they were all in a big tangled pile.






I'm sorry about this next photo.... I should probably do another **caution** sign. I had to take it. I hope it doesn't offend anyone. Gracie, if you're reading this, you might have your mom cover your eyes now. It's good evidence of all the time we've been spending at swimming lessons and the beach this summer. Plus, to me it's just plain adorable and I'm proud of those little bums:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!! Love it! Everything's cute. I too put off Harry Potter. I started rereading book 6 the day we got book 7 in the mail. Actually audio-booked it so I think it took me longer to finish. Once I started 7 I think I read 4 chapters the first night. 26 chapters the next day and the rest the next day. Lily stayed fed and our dvd player stayed busy :) And I think to fix that header thing you go to your HTML template, find the Header section that's underlined, find where it says 'header wrapper' and change one of those numbers to 0px. So it's zero pixels and doesn't show up. Or you could just delete that entire header wrapper section. Cool.

Beth said...

ha ha ha ha ha! I totally laughed out loud when I read your line to Gracie. Thank you for thinking of her purity ;) ha ha ha! I won't let her check out those darn cute bums. She might like him even more. :) GREAT slip-n-slide pictures and you are cute even with a big belly.. I totally look forward to your Tuesday postings. :) Oh, and did you get my e-mail with Mary's address? I sent it the first day you asked the first time and then sent it again yesterday.. ?? Did it work?

Anonymous said...

LOVING the new banner, and the naked bum pictures! I love nakey pictures. They're the best. Happy late bday to James!

The Mathews Family said...

Allie - I read like 350 pages yesterday! I'm about to read that many more if I can get my online stuff done soon :)
Beth I got your email and stuff - thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I love the slippin' slide pictures. SO FUN! It looks like James ended up having a good birthday even if he was on call on his real birthday. I am so happy you posted your cute tummy. I got tummy pictures taken, and I wasn't happy about it when I did, but after I wasn't pregnant any more I was so happy. We really need to plan a time to get together. Love Ya, Kami

the landreths said...

Your blog is adorable and SO fun to read! I'm glad you found mine so i could find yours :). We were in San Diego and i had no idea you were living in that area until i was hanging out with Kami. We go there every couple months--i'll find you next time we come. And congrats on your baby being a girl! The nursery looks great so far.

Adam Jensen said...

Jenny! your boys tushies are too cute , I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you guys are enjoying CA!!! just think it could have been florida, crazy!
Hey I have been meaning to ask you, how do you do digital scrapbooking, is there certain software you buy, if so then do you have a recommendation?
thanks, Rachel