Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Happy Tuesday.

So, since this is the third Tuesday in a row that I've blogged, I should totally make it like a Tuesday night thing. Seems to be working out ok.

I have had bits and pieces of free time this week, so I've been able to scrapbook!! I love my new scrap space (the desk just goes on forever)! It's nice to spread out and everything, but there's no overhead lighting which makes evening scrap sessions nearly impossible!

Here's my space and what I've made this week-








On another note, it's been completely crazy how lately my moods have been just WACKO! I don't even know myself hardly. One minute I want to just go go go and work hard and get things done, the next minute all I want to do is cry and sleep. Then 2 min. later I'm all shaky and nervous, then excited and giddy. It's exhausting. My moods were more even with the boys. I've even had morning sickness the last several mornings. No barfing, just nausea. I DID get an appointment with an OB finally! Our insurance doesn't officially start up until Aug 1, but they said they'd cover me! DOUBLE WHEW! I'm now in my THIRD trimester.. holy cow.

Tonight the RS presidency came over for a visit. Thursday is the EQ visit and not this Sunday but the next, we speak in Sacrament meeting. THIS WARD IS HECKA ON THE BALL!

I really do love it here. Our neighbors have a magnolia tree which were everywhere in Texas growing up, so I get a little nostalgic when that scent fills the air. LOVE IT. We found a pool to swim in- signed up the kids for lessons today. It's on base and free and everything. Kids were so happy to get wet again!

I wanted to give a shout out to my CUZ Missy, who last week gave birth to a beautiful baby girl - Autumn Marie Hogge. Congrats Miss- she's perfect :) Now I'll just get back to cookin' her little buddy over here! ;)

This is a little tour of the house now that we've got it pretty much put together. It's starting to feel like home.

2 comments:

Beth said...

YEA!!! I love blogging!! I feel like you're not really gone :) The house looks amazing and just perfect for you guys... Sooo glad you like it, and so glad you found a pool. It's a necessity. Thanks for the update.. love the scrapbook pages.. especially the daddy's shoulders one. SO CUTE.

Anonymous said...

I like the water one the best...that is so cute! I'm glad you got good use of some of the pictures. They were all having too much fun that day to hold very still :)

The description is more how I felt being pregnant. Mostly just nauseous ALL the time for the WHOLE time. Bummer.

I was going to suggest going here http://www.paperlanternstore.com/ and buying a gigantic white paper lantern for some overhead lighting. They work so nicely because the light's all soft and diffused and you can hang them as low as you want to. And dirt cheap.

And your house looks BEATIFUL! I wanted to see that one of you in the mirror closer. You look beautiful too! I'll have to find out your stores when we get to maternity clothes one day. Not yet....just one day :)

I think I left you a comment back to your comment on my own blog but I owe you an email anyway. Later.